[Coco] DEFT Pascal

Jones, Orville CPT JonesO at k2.cjtf180.army.mil
Sun Jan 4 02:01:32 EST 2004

Ken,
I just tried to load your DEFT pascal disk in MESS and I am getting a "?FS
ERROR" when ever I try to load any of the files for some reason. Is anyone
else on this mail list having this problem? I don't have any other way to
run your program right now because I am overseas without my CoCo hardware.

Thanks for making your software available to the CoCo community.
I would also like to see your source code if you can get uploaded to the
net.

Have a great day.
Alan