[Coco] Question

Jarl Andeer jandeer at donet.com
Mon Jan 5 13:28:06 EST 2004

Have a question for anyone.
I have the new Nitro9 running on 6309 emulator and would like to start a VHD
on the emulator.
What is the most direct way to create a VHD and boot to it?
Is it best to place OS9Boot on a .dsk or the VHD?
What is the best way to include hard disk drivers in
boot?  -Os9gen? -Kwikgen? Can't cobbler right?
Realize this is asking for a lot of information. Anything that sets me in
the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks

Jarl
---