[Coco] Interbank Incident

John Riddle jriddle at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 21 21:14:22 EST 2004

Reminds me of one of my favorite RS text adventures, Bedlam.  That was one
of the rare adventures in which there were multiple ways to win the game.
Madness and the Minotaur was also pretty good.  My brother and I spent hours
trying to solve that.  I think I finally got it several years later.

Never had much fun with the gfx adventures; always spent the most time
playing the text ones.