[Coco] Interbank Incident

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Feb 17 22:56:50 EST 2004

At 05:28 PM 2/17/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>I never was into gaming that much.  I agree that a game should not be
>_too_ difficult, but, OTOH, it should be enough challenge for one to
>feel like he's accomplished something when, and if, he finally _does_
>succeed.

I think a better idea is to make it possible to win, but to throw in some
"gotchas" or factors that make the outcome a little different so you'll be
tempted to play the game again to see different endings, etc.  The same old
outcome means that if you win, it's time to throw the game away or sell
it.  Again, with the exception of Leisure Suit Larry, I'm sure.  :)  Ok, I
might need to buy somebody's spare copy on this one.