[Coco] Adventure Survivors

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 22:34:18 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/18/04 6:56:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:

> Judging by the Mouse Corp's attitudes on copying anything, I'd recommend
>  preserving any of that material only in secret.

When I saw the first Lord of the Rings flick, I got a kick out of the Dwarf
King saying there were once seven of his kind.  Seven dwarfs, living in the
mountains, mining -- hey Mickey, you got your ears on?  At least they didn't sing
:-)

ISTR that Snow White actually predates Disney's animated movie of it, so the
lawyers had to chill out for a change.  --Mike K.

PS: There are several good songs in Tolkien's three books.  Nobody sings in
the movies.  Three hours and no time for a song?  Oh well.