[Coco] Adventure Survivors

John Riddle jriddle at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 21 21:19:48 EST 2004

If you are up to photocopying them and mailing them, I'll scan them in and
send them on to Dennis's ftp site.  I'd even pay for the photocopying and
postage cost if you wanted.

I tried emailing L.E. Padgett on two occasions, once sometime in 2002 and
once early last year, as well as sending a snail mail letter last fall.
Basically I just asked if he would be willing to send or sell me back issues
of his newsletters, printed or electronic, whichever was easiest for him.  I
never received a response to anything.

John