[Coco] Chat (Was: It's been awfully quiet?)

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 18:14:31 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>

> "System Requirements
> Yahoo! Groups chat requires the following: a personal computer
> running Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, or 2000, Microsoft Internet
> Explorer (version 4.0 or later) or Netscape Navigator (version 4.08
> or later)"
Just blasting off the top of my head with no research and no deep thought.

There are several web sites using the phpBB software. It has a chat room. It
has the ability to transmit to your 'pda'. Couldn't the appropriate part of
code be extracted that would only use the chat room?

Wouldn't that allow me to access it with 'mozilla firebird' and someone else
to logon with the coco under text only?

Just some rambling thoughts.
Dave