[Coco] Chat (Was: It's been awfully quiet?)

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Feb 7 15:57:18 EST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:31:56 -0800
  "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> [...]
My bad ;)  There is a chat room option for YIM, but I do
not recommend it unless you have the ability to allow only
certain people due to complete strangers coming in and
trashing it.  That is one of the advantages of this list.

I will take a hint from James though and eventually add
all my IM names to my sig and a note stating that prior
approval will be required.  I learned to lock down my IM's
very early on.  It's a jungle out there.

Jim