[Coco] Chat (Was: It's been awfully quiet?)

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Feb 7 19:07:11 EST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:14:31 -0600
  "Dave Kelly" <daveekelly at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]
Dave:

This could be a better alternative to IM's since signing
up to a service is most likely not required and
understandibly some people do not wish to do so.

Chris Spry has his telnet service that I have played with,
and Roger Taylor set up a room on a web based service.
 These may be better since they are more under the control
of fellow CoConutz.

It's just an idea though and as the major contributor to
this thread, I think we've beaten it into the ground
enough :)  The list is the best choice for building the
community, the IM's are more for one on one chats.
 Cheers!

Jim Cox
AIM: nemoblack
YIM: nemoblack13 or miba51