[Coco] Using that 16/32/64 MB RamDrive.

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Feb 6 06:47:03 EST 2004

At 08:28 PM 2/5/2004 -0800, you wrote:

Paul,

Interesting to compare.... The TC^3 SCSI Interface can do megareads in the
10-11 second area with a fast drive. My ~30meg backup up my source NitrOS-9
disk takes about 2 hours to a ZIP100 disk. When doing a dsave the system is
what takes the time, reading from source then saving to destination. The
megaread is a raw read, no OS overhead. I would tend to think that it would
take a couple hours to fill it. Robert's reply indicated that it would take
under an hour to test it when doing multiple patterns when compared to the
NoCan3. Cool stuff! GREAT JOB!!!!

Mark