[Coco] world of 68' micros on disk/web?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Feb 13 23:27:29 EST 2004

I have a few disks with some of these in PageMaker format. I don't have
time to load them and convert to PDF files. If someone on the list has
PageMaker and wants to undertake converting the files to PDF format, I'm
willing to send them the disks. I gave the rights to these to Glenside
CoCo Club some time ago, but they just gave me permission to release
them to public domain. Anyone with the capability to do anything? I
might be persuaded to loan someone my copy of PageMaker 6.0 with the PDF
plug-in to make the conversions...

--
Frank Swygert -- Gulfport, MS
Publisher, "American Independent Magazine" (AIM)