[Coco] world of 68' micros on disk/web?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Feb 13 23:41:43 EST 2004

At 10:27 PM 2/13/04 -0600, Frank Swygert wrote:
>I have a few disks with some of these in PageMaker format. I don't have
>time to load them and convert to PDF files. If someone on the list has
>PageMaker and wants to undertake converting the files to PDF format, I'm
>willing to send them the disks.

Frank,

I have PageMaker 7 and Acrobat Distiller. I can do this if the files are
complete with all the fonts & such embedded (unless they're stock PC
fonts). And, as others might note, I'm a little slow at getting things
done. :)

You can upload them to ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/ if that's easier.

If not, I have one 3-inch floppy drive marginally working, but a CD might
be better if you can burn one.

I'm at 176 Cox Brook, Northfield VT 05663.

Dennis