[Coco] CCASM for Linux

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 13:22:34 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/11/04 5:23:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
goosey at virgo.sdc.org writes:

It's  called EMACS, make, and RCS.  (The usual line is EMACS, make, and
GCC,  but the last doesn't apply in this context.)

Works great for me, too.  I get so overwhelmed by IDEs like Visual  C++,
which seem to shove every possibility in your face all at once.  Like  walking up
to a Code machine and seeing a 747 instrument panel.  Good old  Emacs and Make
do what I want, when I ask them to.  --Mike K.