[Coco] CCASM for Linux

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Dec 11 15:50:07 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 11:53 -0800, Theodore Evans wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2004, at 10:48 AM, Roger Taylor wrote:

> >> What about for the Mac?
> >
> > CCASM is written in HLA.  HLA 1.x only runs under Windows and Linux,
> > so I can only build for those two systems.
>
> It is worse than that, it only runs under x86 Linux so it looks like
> running CCASM under Linux on several of my systems is out of the
> question.

That also includes my Debian Linux/PPC machine... Which happens to be
the machine I'm always on! :)

I'm not too worried, but it would be nice to be able to run a few Coco
things on this machine. It would enable me to do Coco things when I'm
away... BTW, my main machine, the Linux/PPC machine, is a PowerBook G3
Firewire. :D

-M.