[Coco] Top Coco games of All-time

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 20:48:16 EDT 2004

In no particular order, the games that I and/or my kid played the most were

Dungeons of Daggorath
Polaris (Tandy's ripoff of Missile Command)
Klendathu (we played this together as a team; it was designed that way!)
Backgammon (Tandy cart) -- taught me the game!
Marble Maze -- half the fun of the arcade version, with none of the bruised
palms
Sands of Egypt (never got very far in it)
The (Donkey) King -- both of us put in HOURS on this one!

Note these are mostly all pretty early games.  I bought several of the later,
OS-9 based games, but didn't play them all that much.
There was a real convenience advantage to games like Polaris -- plug in the
cart, hit the switch, shoot 'em for the 5 minutes or so the game lasted, then
go again if dinner wasn't yet ready.  All in the time it would take to boot
OS-9 and load "Sub Battle" or "Koronis Rift" (well, we did play that one a bit).
--Mike K.