[Coco] Top Coco games of All-time

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sun Aug 29 21:25:24 EDT 2004

My faves were, at first, just the cartridge games, because at first
that was all we had, and my mother would let me play. I was maybe 6 or
7 when we got our first CoCo, so the first thing my mother let me do
was type on the keyboard, with BASIC, no other program. I had fun. :)

But of all the games I've played, here are my favourites (in no
particular order):

Zaxxon
Doubleback
Popcorn
Quest for Thelda (managed to finish it, and I still have the little map
I drew)

Actually, that sorta makes up the whole list. I feel kinda bad, I
didn't know this when I was little, but a pile of the games we had were
pirated. I'm not even sure my parents knew, they just got them from a
CoCo user my dad worked with. In fact, most of our software was nothing
but pirated copies, other than the carts. I try to make up for my
software pirate days as a kid by paying for shareware as much as I can.

James