[Coco] Re: Re: Top Coco games of All-time

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:33:29 EDT 2004

Haha. Your right. I spent many many days playing Dungeons of Daggorath. I've
beat the game several times, and have a whole tape library with zsaves at
various stages in the game.

Maybe I'm just angry at it because I attempted to play seriously again about
a month ago , and dont find myself being as fast as I used to be.

a l
a l
a l
m b
m b
m b

That doesnt seem to come out as fast as it used to. :-)

Charlie

"Frederick D Provoncha" <elderpav at juno.com> wrote in
message news:20040829.161455.344.1.elderpav at juno.com...
<chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>