[Coco] Nitros and Drivewire question

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Aug 28 20:59:26 EDT 2004

OK, before anyone corrects me, I just re-read the details
for Drivewire, and Low and Belold, it does what just I was
suggesting, except I need the Nitros ROM kit.

OK, next question, is there anyone out there who is
booting a CoCo-3 with a Nitros ROM and using a PC's
resources via Drivewire?  If so, I would like to hear from
you.

I am thinking of setting up a Windows 98 box to be
strictly a CoCo development system and use it's resources
(HDD and CD-ROM) for a CoCo-3.  Any thoughts?

-Jim