[Coco] Nitros and Drivewire question

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Aug 28 20:15:18 EDT 2004

Admittedly I have not been following the Nitros traffic on
the list for a long time since I have yet to start using
it, so please excuse me if this is question has been asked
before.

Is it possible to install Nitros from a PC to a CoCo using
the Drivewire?  The reason why I ask is that it would be
nice to use the PC's resources to either download Nitros
to the PC then install from the PC to the CoCo or intall
off of a CD ROM on the PC to the CoCo.

It would be nice to have a boot floppy for the CoCo which
would synch up the CoCo with the PC via drivewire then
complete the install using the PC's resources.

I hope I'm clear enough with my explanation and I hope
this isn't too dumb a question.

Cheers!

-Jim