[Coco] Re: The CoCo Cafe meetings

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 22:07:22 EDT 2004

Hello Roger

On 08/26/2004, Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 10:00 AM 8/25/2004, you wrote:
>>Hello Roger
>>
>>Welp.. I'm in it... alone again.... <sigh>
>
> I should have meetings added in a day or so.  This part of the script
> needs  to go through some testing, so the script will probably let you
> pretend to  schedule a meeting and receive an automated e-mail with a
> confirmation link  in it, but that's as far as I've gotten right now.
>  I need to work out some  date and time issues so that you can submit a
> meeting in your own local  time and have it show up on everybody else's
> screen in their local  time.  When I get everything working, it should
> be easy to round up a  gathering or drop in on one.

Actually, I was quickly joined by Tim, John and Ben. We had a ten minute
chat about MS Word & Excel Easter Egg games that apparently went away with
the newer releases <sigh>. I briefly locked up (30 seconds?), but the
system finished what it was doing and I was able to continue to function,
but I couldn't get a response from John (the other two had left by then)
after that, so I logged off and went to bed 8-).

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo