[Coco] The CoCo Cafe meetings

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Aug 25 22:46:29 EDT 2004

At 10:00 AM 8/25/2004, you wrote:
>Hello Roger
>
>Welp.. I'm in it... alone again.... <sigh>

I should have meetings added in a day or so.  This part of the script needs
to go through some testing, so the script will probably let you pretend to
schedule a meeting and receive an automated e-mail with a confirmation link
in it, but that's as far as I've gotten right now.  I need to work out some
date and time issues so that you can submit a meeting in your own local
time and have it show up on everybody else's screen in their local
time.  When I get everything working, it should be easy to round up a
gathering or drop in on one.