[Coco] Re: again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:29:20 EDT 2004

Just for fun, I hooked one of my coco machines up to a VGA monitor using its
composite video out and an AVER media device. The device lets you plug
composite, S-video and has an RF tuner. It is in no way a "high-end" device.

The coco display looked blocky, but not bad at all. However, the 80 collum
text screen was no more readable than if the coco was plugged directly into
a TV using the composite output.

Charlie

"Torsten Dittel" <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote in
message news:4122BAC2.778A31A4 at Dittel.info...