[Coco] 6809 VHDL cores

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Aug 20 13:51:08 EDT 2004

James

By portable I mean from various different FPGA vendors and/or to
ASIC itself. You can make the code specific to a particular FPGA
and improve gate efficiency. There is nothing wrong in doing that.
You just have to realize that if you wish to port ot another vendors
FPGA device.

If and  when I get onto the chat I will know that I can't use JamesD.
:)

james