[Coco] Re: Kyum-Gai OS-9 version

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Aug 3 19:37:58 EDT 2004

If I recall, Kevin Darling did the port of Kyum-Gai to OS-9 as a dare
-- kinda like, "Anything can be ported; send it to me and I will show
you" thing.  Kyum-Gai was already really really slow to being with, so
it seems to have worked out.

Alan DeKok, I think it was (?), noted that the cartridge game Thexder
appeared to have been written for OS-9 (I guess they planned for it to
be a disk game, and all disk games in that era had to run under OS-9)
-- he said something about it using OS-9 type parameter blocks and
such.  It makes me wonder how difficult it would be to port that to
OS-9.