[Coco] Re: Kyum-Gai OS-9 version

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:53:38 EDT 2004

Yes! Someone was nice enough to let me try the OS-9 version. Your right, it
runs great from a hard disk.
I also have the rsdos version. The OS-9 version seems to be identical. Same
sounds, speed and everything.
This is great stuff. I love the sundog coco3 games. I wish other Sundog
games, like Sinistar disk 1, Warrior King, and others, were copyable like
this. One of my biggest "coco fears" is my favorite game disks going bad. I
play this stuff all the time, and I'm worried I'll wear them out. Plus I
have a 6 yr old son playing Zenix all the time! :-p

Charlie

"Frederick D Provoncha" <elderpav at juno.com> wrote in
message news:20040802.194249.1760.0.elderpav at juno.com...

<chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>