[Coco] Re: Re: Kyum-Gai OS-9 version

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:01:43 EDT 2004

Well,  he did a great job porting the game. I am really enjoying this and
Leisure Suit Larry right now.

Thexder is a great game. An OS-9 port would have been great. My biggest
problem with Thexder is that it never really ends. After you beat it, you
start over and I'm not sure if it's any harder the 2nd time around. Still a
very fun game.

The game I never understood was Slipheed. Its so lame, I don't see how it
was released.

Charlie

"Allen Huffman" <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote in
message news:26802B48-E5A6-11D8-92DF-00039384D63C at pobox.com...