[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] David Keil emulator

jvferg jvferg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 01:32:28 EDT 2004

Thanks,  I found I do not have the DSKBASIC rom pack that is required
to get the Virtual Disks to work.  David's web page no longer will
download these.  Does anyone have a copy of the DSKBASIC.rom?

I have some of the programs on ROM packs working, sound and all.
What a blast from the past!

Thanks,
Jim

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at a...>
wrote:
> I never do read what I type...
>
> It has been awhile... You will need to boot a  ROM  (not a room)
but that is
> it. The trick to getting the cartridges/disks to install is simply
a matter
> of entering keystrokes. They are documented, but not obvious. I
believe you
> select the slot and press a key to load something (e.g. 'L'). The
logical
> progression of steps is backward compared to most windows apps -
from what I
> remember
>
> > New member.  I have tried to get the DK emulator to work but
can't
> seem to install any roms into the Multipack unit.  I think you have
> to install a diskbasic rom there before you can use the virtual
disk
> drives.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Jim
>

> Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>

> Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12citej68/M=290828.4820999.5964091.1261774/D=
egroupw

eb/S=1705005378:HM/EXP=1081898459/A=1950447/R=0/SIG=1248cmq1t/*http://
ashnin.
> com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=4820999&yhad=1950447> click here

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=290828.4820999.5964091.1261774/D=egroupweb/
> S=:HM/A=1950447/rand=899583091>
>
>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM