[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] David Keil emulator

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Mon Apr 12 19:25:54 EDT 2004

I never do read what I type...

It has been awhile... You will need to boot a  ROM  (not a room) but that is
it. The trick to getting the cartridges/disks to install is simply a matter
of entering keystrokes. They are documented, but not obvious. I believe you
select the slot and press a key to load something (e.g. 'L'). The logical
progression of steps is backward compared to most windows apps - from what I
remember

> New member.  I have tried to get the DK emulator to work but can't
seem to install any roms into the Multipack unit.  I think you have
to install a diskbasic rom there before you can use the virtual disk
drives.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Jim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12citej68/M=290828.4820999.5964091.1261774/D=egroupw
eb/S=1705005378:HM/EXP=1081898459/A=1950447/R=0/SIG=1248cmq1t/*http://ashnin.
com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=4820999&yhad=1950447> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=290828.4820999.5964091.1261774/D=egroupweb/
S=:HM/A=1950447/rand=899583091>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: