[Coco] Glenside IDE Boards price reduced and for sale at the show.

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sat Apr 3 18:22:55 EST 2004

At 11:07 PM 4/3/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Chet,

I'm a hardware guy but as long as you call the DSKCON entry points then you
don't have to have it as part of KAOS. HDB-DOS resides in the address range
of the cartridge port of $c000 and up, stop point is determined if it is a
CC3 or CC1/2. $FFDF=$CC3 and $FFEF for a CC1/2. So that places it in a ROM
pack, like the floppy controller or in the case of SuperIDE it is in the
FLASH bank that you have programmed. You select 1 of 4 banks via a hardware
switch or a software register.

Unless I'm missing something???

Mark