[Coco] Glenside IDE Boards price reduced and for sale at the show.

secure at ytunnelpro.com secure at ytunnelpro.com
Tue Apr 6 01:23:40 EDT 2004

Actually KAOS is self contained and does not rely on the ROM. The DSKCON
and full RS-DOS file i/o system is all within KAOS and is mostly a
disassembled and highly modified version of RS-DOS 1.1.

I'm just kind interested in creating an ATAPI driver and a ROM to boot
OS-9 or other goodies from CD-ROM :D