[Coco] Re: CoCo List/Newsgroup Information

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Oct 26 03:32:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I did not wish to suggest that anyone is not or would not be fair.

It is just that the messages I have been reading suggest that there is a war
going on, perhaps with just one person, but to keep that one person out
methods that would turn off genuine CoCo people are needed.

I am not suggesting that anyone has done anything that I would not approve
of, just that the messages I read suggest that perhaps we maybe not as
welcoming as I believe we really are to new members.

I do not know if what I wish to say is coming across, I was very surprised
by the war response I got suggesting that we be friendly to potential
members.

>> In place of just ignoring, how about a reply indicating where they can
post

>> CoCo questions and thus gain membership by showing their CoCo knowledge.

>The problem is that the type of mini-attack going on...

Comments not worth $0.0001.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>