[Coco] Re: CoCo List/Newsgroup Information

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Oct 26 04:14:00 EST 2003

Stephen:

In no way were my comments meant to be hotile in any way.
I was just commenting that I felt that Dennis and Neil are
being fair to all who wish to join.  Unless I am missing
somthing, I don't know where you are getting a "war"
response from anyone on this list.

We've gone through some rough events recently and things
now need to smooth out as they have in the past.  BTW, you
opinion is worth more than you give it credit for :)

Jim