[Coco] CCASM for Linux

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Oct 20 22:58:00 EDT 2003

At 10:41 PM 10/20/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/20/03 10:38:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>rtaylor at bayou.com writes:
>
> > I am looking for one tester who knows 6809/EDTASM assembly, uses Linux,
> and
> >  could play around with the Linux version of CCASM from time to time as I
> >  nail down the last few bugs.
>Roger, it's been a while since I hacked Coco assembly, though I was pretty
>good at it back then.  I have plenty of source files, at least under
>OS-9.  Also
>under RSDOS, though tough to get them off the Coco floppies to a PC or Linux
>(bet there are some good utils, maybe in what I got with the JV emulator).
>
>I run Red Hat 7.0 Linux for UME development, and would be happy to play with
>your CCASM.  --Mike K.

I am about to update the CR/LF filter routine to look at characters using a
sliding 2-character window (overly-technically speaking).

CR/LF would translate into LF
CR/somechar  would translate into LF/somechar

This should convert CoCo files into the Unix format (CR's to LF's), and the
Windows/DOS files would just have the CR's removed, and Linux files would
pass on through.