[Coco] CCASM for Linux

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 22:42:06 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/20/03 10:38:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtaylor at bayou.com writes:

> I am looking for one tester who knows 6809/EDTASM assembly, uses Linux, and
>  could play around with the Linux version of CCASM from time to time as I
>  nail down the last few bugs.
Roger, it's been a while since I hacked Coco assembly, though I was pretty
good at it back then.  I have plenty of source files, at least under OS-9.  Also
under RSDOS, though tough to get them off the Coco floppies to a PC or Linux
(bet there are some good utils, maybe in what I got with the JV emulator).

I run Red Hat 7.0 Linux for UME development, and would be happy to play with
your CCASM.  --Mike K.