[Coco] bio

anderson benicasa anderson_benicasa at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 19 19:10:01 EDT 2003

Hi !

I am Anderson from Brazil!

It´s good to know that I am not alone, in south
america, there is another person has a tandy
(coco)!!Alleluia!! hehe..

What kind of programs do you have? Do you have
adventures to coco? Please, tell me because I am a
games´s collector and I am looking for rare games!

I have a coco3 512k, disk drive, monitor cm-8 e many
programs and if you are interested please, contact me!

regards

Anderson

 --- Gilberto Luis Musa <glmusa at redynet.com.ar>
escreveu: > NaturalezaHi!