[Coco] bio

Gilberto Luis Musa glmusa at redynet.com.ar
Sun Oct 19 10:10:00 EDT 2003

NaturalezaHi!

a short Bio:

Name:  Gilberto Luis Musa (call me Luis)

Age 58 (almost 59)

Was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Live here all my life

Married for 38 years (same wife)

Two children, both married and working in programming.

Bought a gray Coco in the early 80's (can't remember exact date) mainly fo
my son who was studying computing.

Now I have a 128 Coco 3 with a double disk drive and a Radio Shack dot
matrix printer in use, for minor tasks.
Still have the gray Coco and a Coco 2 inactive.

My main hobby is collecting classical music (lp, cassettes and CD), then I
used my first coco to build a data base with the collection. I wrote some
programs in basic with that purpose.
Then I moved the files first to dbase and now to access.

Now I have a PC with Celeron 1 GHz, 256 k memory, 2 hard disks and two CDRW.

Work in insurance for a Telecommunications company

That's all folks!

(Sorry if my English is not very good)