[Coco] Bio

David Hazelton davehazelton at access-4-free.com
Tue Oct 14 16:30:00 EDT 2003

Vern Burke wrote:

> Currently have 3 CoCo 3's, one equipped with Cloud9's excellent
> SCSI controller and a pair of Syquest 1.5GB removable cartridge
> drives and OS9.
>
> My claim to "fame" :) is having written a GUI application to control a
> Vitronics 722 infrared reflow oven with a CC3 and OS9.

> Vern

Is the Vitronics 722 infrared reflow oven an oven at the end of a
surface mount line, such as a Fuji line or a Mydata line?  When I worked
at Sanmina, I became the Fuji "expert", because the Controllers were VME
68030 based computers running OS-9 2.4 and no one even knew what OS9
was.  We had 3 at Manchester, NH with one running WNN(?) web-server that
I pulled off from RTSI archive.  I could not get the SAMBA clients to
work on them though. (It was production so crashes were lokked upon
badly! )

~David Hazelton