[Coco] Bio

Vern Burke vburke at skow.net
Tue Oct 14 17:04:01 EDT 2003

David:
   Yup, we had two antique Panasonic chip shooters and and a slightly odd
pick and place that I don't remember the brand of at the moment. The
original
controller for the 722 was a Radio Shack Model 100 actually built into the
console. The machine was less than spectacullarly accurate, hard for the
average schmoe operator to use, and stank for profile storage.
   During our annual 2 week summer maintenance shutdown, I yanked the 100
and wrote a whole new control program for a CC 3. It had temperature bar
graphs
for all 7 zones with easy go/no go indicators (the bar turned green when the
zone temp
was correct and red when it was out of spec).

Vern