[Coco] Re: Cutting Cord

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 21:58:00 EDT 2003

Hello ostro011

Will let's see; I'm 56, about to be unemployed 8-/)(OP  <not sure how to
react yet>

My first computer was a 64k CoCo2 followed by A 512K CoCo3 followed by an
Amiga500 follwed by an Amiga 3000 followed by an Amiga 2000 (can you tell I
like Amigas) followed by an Amiga 4000. I finally began to become
assimulted when I built my first clone. I now still use my A4000 to run my
small typesetting business on using PageStream and use the PCs to emulate
the Amiga (UAE) and run JV's CoCo emulator. I have had zero success with
Mess. I also play with Linux and Amithlon (Amiga OS running natively on the
X86).

Oh yeah I kinda like motorcycles too. I have two and my wife has one ;-)

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo