bio (was Re: [Coco] Cutting Cord)

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Mon Oct 13 15:04:01 EDT 2003

Here's my bio:

-Ken Carlin
-Valencia PA (just north of Pittsburgh) - lived in this area all my life
-Age 38 (I feel like the baby of this list right now too <grin>)
-Got an original 4K CoCo1 for Christmas shortly after they came out
-Went the whole route (upgrade to 32K, then CoCo2, then job at Radio Shack,
then CoCo3)
-Had a slot machine program published in Rainbow beginner's column
-I've become a CoCo packrat.  I'm collecting non-Radio Shack
software/hardware in the hopes of one day archiving it all for everyone to
share.  Of course, that involves more time than I have...

I guess that's it.