[Coco] Cutting Cord

john donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Mon Oct 13 13:12:01 EDT 2003

   I am on a couple of Model Railroad lists and that is
SOP on those list for someone new. It gives the rest of us
an idea on what he is modeling and what his interests are.
   So here's mine

John A. Donaldson
Lewisburg,West Virginia
formarly from Houston, Texas
Age 56
Got into COCOing when the orginal COCO 1 came out. Never
had a COCO2, move from a 1 to a 3 when the COCO3 came out.
Got one of the first MM/1's. Keep everything until wife
and
I moved in 1999. Sold all my COCO stuff to Dave Kelly.
Now have a Thinkpad 750 running John Collyer's 6309 COCO3,
using Nitr09/6309 and multiview.
Claim to fame:  KTERM for OSK, KRIBBS for OSK, Dragon's
Search for the COCO3, Full size Space Shuttle Cockpit
mockup using 2 COCO2's for display and control.

John Donaldson
.