[Coco] Princeton files

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Oct 11 05:54:00 EDT 2003

> You mirrored those?  COOOL!!!!!!!!  All of them?  Even the gifs and
> macpaint files?

Well, not exactly mirrored. Certainly I downloaded them all.
However, they won't be in CUTS format anymore I'm afraid.
And yes, the GIFs etc also.

> Can you put them on a web/ftp site somewhere?  Can you burn a CDROM of
> them?  I've been kicking myself for not downloading the whole archive
> ever since pucc got upgraded and the archives went away.

I'll look into it. At least I should be able to U/L them to RTSI.

> I hope you also have the OS9 group files?

I have some of these, too, as well as all the stuff from the European OS-9
Usergroup.

Regards, Bob Devries;Ipswich, Queensland, Australia