[Coco] Princeton files

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Oct 11 04:34:00 EDT 2003

>From: "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:39:09 +1000

>Well, I'm glad I did archive the Princeton files way back, 'cos they aint
>there no more!!!

You mirrored those?  COOOL!!!!!!!!  All of them?  Even the gifs and
macpaint files?

Can you put them on a web/ftp site somewhere?  Can you burn a CDROM of
them?  I've been kicking myself for not downloading the whole archive
ever since pucc got upgraded and the archives went away.

This could make a good addition to the RTSI mirror CD's that Cloud-9
sells...

CUTS rules!!!!

>When you send INDEX COCO to princeton now, all you get is the LOG files.

I hope you also have the OS9 group files?

>Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko