[Coco] Princeton files

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Oct 11 23:44:00 EDT 2003

Willard said:

> I hope you also have the OS9 group files?

I just checked, and yes, I have the (US) OS9 usergroup disks.
I'm not sure if my collection is complete, though. I have disks 0 through
42.
There *may* be some holes in that, I need to investigate.
I know that disk 41 is not there.

I'll be working towards putting all this stuff onto CDROM.
Any ideas on how I should go about this would be welcome.

Two important issues occur to me:
1. filename lengths
2. attributes.

My idea is to create a directory on the HD of my COCO3, and put everything
in there in the same way as on my PC HD, and then do a "ls -lR >index.txt".
That will at least give an idea of what the directory structure looked like
originally.

Ideally, of course, it would be great to make an OS-9 file system CDROM, but
(a) I don't have any idea of how to do that, and (b) I don't have a CDROM
drive on my coco3 nor my MM/1 to read it.

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia