[Coco] Cutting the cord

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Oct 10 19:32:12 EDT 2003

At 03:10 PM 10/10/03 -0700, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>DOH DOH DOH!  and on top of that, it's brought the
>advertising from Yahoo onto the Maltedmedia list.

Advertising? You mean those tag lines at the bottom? I stop reading at the
signature. :)

It's entirely up to the rest of you what's to be done about list mingling,
cross-posting, etc. I have no preferences, as the amount of gahrbahge I get
now is massive. This morning's count of Swen viruses I've received since
they first appeared September 18 is 9,250. That's almost a gigabyte's worth.

Dennis