[Coco] Cutting the cord

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Oct 10 18:12:00 EDT 2003

DOH DOH DOH!  and on top of that, it's brought the
advertising from Yahoo onto the Maltedmedia list.

OK, it wasn't a good idea, but I'll let Neil and Dennis
make the decision to break the link.  Maybe Neil could
list details on the Yahoo site for those who wish to join
the Maltedmedia list if the link between the two is
broken.

Jim