[Coco] Need Teac FD50a-03 spindle motor driver schematics (fwd)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Nov 9 15:34:00 EST 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 15:05, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>At 02:40 PM 11/9/03 -0500, Marty Goodman wrote:
>>Actually, I don't subscribe to this list
>
>You do now, but you can turn off mail receipt any time.
>
>>Ewe out dere, Dennis?
>
>I'm here ... lurking as usual, useless to the CoCo community anymore
> except as a virtual bureaucrat. :)

I wouldn't say that.  IMO thats insulting, but since you did say it,
uhh, ...

>Taking a break from practicing; have a 3-theremin concert on
> Saturday (phew!).

Theremin's, as in a trio, suitably plural?  I'd say that takes at
least 2 others to pull off.  Interesting.  And in my experience, a
difficult thing to play at all, let alone well.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M