[Coco] Need Teac FD50a-03 spindle motor driver schematics (fwd)

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sun Nov 9 15:36:01 EST 2003

At 03:32 PM 11/9/03 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Theremin's, as in a trio, suitably plural?  I'd say that takes at
>least 2 others to pull off.  Interesting.  And in my experience, a
>difficult thing to play at all, let alone well.

Three theremins and yes, very hard. Concert is Saturday at the FlynnSpace
in Burlington, Vermont, with Eric Ross and David Gunn.

The pieces are for theremins, voices, electronics, and video. Very visual
and intense. Sure hope somebody documents it (it's a union shop, so
documentation is very hard to arrange).

Dennis