[Coco] Need Teac FD50a-03 spindle motor driver schematics (fwd)

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sun Nov 9 15:06:00 EST 2003

At 02:40 PM 11/9/03 -0500, Marty Goodman wrote:
>Actually, I don't subscribe to this list

You do now, but you can turn off mail receipt any time.

>Ewe out dere, Dennis?

I'm here ... lurking as usual, useless to the CoCo community anymore except
as a virtual bureaucrat. :)

Taking a break from practicing; have a 3-theremin concert on Saturday (phew!).

Marty came to Vermont at least once, and I have some pictures of the two of
us. Somewhere in there I'm conducting a chorus.

Best to you,
Dennis