[Coco] Re: Re: CoCo List/Newsgroup Information

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Nov 9 20:06:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I have not looked into the News Posting requirements for gmane yet. I do not
expect to be able to send mail through gmane.

Part of my failure to visualize our new setup and why I asked for a diagram.

It appears to me that you may not have a correct understanding of how things
work thus my attempt to send this to just you and not the entire list.

FA appears to require you to set up the account first before clicking on a
News:\\... will get you to the point where you can just add another group.

It has been some time since I have used FA, I use it for reading binary
newsgroups which until Earthlink set up some new news servers was worthless.

FA allows you to see if a binary posting is complete with no missing parts.
The new addition of yNC (SP) is a further complication.

I noted a KB article on how clicking on a link works, but I could not find
it.

Sorry for not explaining further now as football is starting on TV.

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:05:07 -0700